Lunes, Abril 22, 2013


"okay class.. at 2pm, let's meet in hangout. It is a part of your attendance..."



"luh? 'san yun?"



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2:00 in the afternoon..

OOOOPS!!! WHAT I MEAN IS...
2:00 PM

I didn't leave the school. I chose to use internet in school rather than at home (libreng aircon!! hahahaha!!!) When I came back, I was editing my last activity when suddenly a batchmate of mine told us.. 


"uy! hangout na daw.." I really don't know where it was and what it was all about. Oh my God! Am I that disoriented to technology? hahahahaha!!



OMG! saan yun? hala paano? anong papasok? di ko alam!! To make the story short.. here it goes....




At first, I wasn't able to join the group because it was full already. It has to be 10 members per hangout. I kept on trying until I was able to join the group. I was amazed!! It was just same as in Skype.


Here were the students involved in the group:

=> Junels Reg=> Camille Soriano=> Anya Urbano
=> Bianca Madrigal=> Ross Gonzales=> Jhoanna Camenforte
=> Monique San Lorenzo=> Jacquelou Colitoy=> Hailyn Buenaventura=> Kenneth Katigbak



Only Ross Gonzales was on cam that time. I was also invited on different groups. Bianca and I were amazed of those on cam.



(thanks Jackie Colitoy for the picture ^.^)

So what we did, we used my phone to connect with my
"HANGMATES"



I thought it was fun :( but not!!! NOT!!!!



Only my groupmates and Sir Carl can relate. :D but for the sake of some.. WHEN YOU SEE IT. hahahah! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.



Anyways, I had several problems in hangout...




FIRST, I don't know where I can find it



SECOND, I have to install it.


THIRD, it is a limited party.



and LASTLY.... internet connection!! INTERNET CONNECTION!! Why so SLOW?!!!





This problems made me decide to use use my phone. but the PROBLEM was, I don't have any chatbox there  :( mygaaaawwwd!!



Though we were on a Hangout, we are still monitored by the staffs in computer laboratory and si Carl.









I had a great experience. I am not fond of surfing the net that's why, I'm having a hard time on this at first. But just like what I said to some of my classmates whenever they are asking me to teach them, "kinapa-kapa ko lang yan eh at nagpaturo na rin".


But this happiness ended when we got this message :(



SO SAD ='( 



May we have another Hangout again. But at this time, make sure to get ready and click JOIN before it's too late!


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento